Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
At the present stage of the medicine development upon the accuracy and objectiveness of the obtained laboratory indexes depends not only the statment of the right diagnosis, but also the accuracy and cost of the patient‘ s treatment.
Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory of Erebouni Medical Centre is equipped with the automatic and semi-automatic biochemical analyzers, ion-selective analyzer of electrolytes in the blood, hematologic analyzers, coagulometer, urine analyzer and other modern equipment.
The automatic analyzers of the leading European and American companies provides high quality biological testing.
The high-technology equipment and experienced qualified specialists provides high- qualified diagnostic process.
In the Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory it is possible to perform the wide range of different set of diagnostic tests. The structure of laboratory service allows performing of wide range of all necessary diagnostics tests. Those are first of all:
- general clinical and hematological tests
- Biochemical, including lipid, pigment, electrolyte, carbohydrate metabolism and blood ferments analysis
- blood coagulation analysis
- serology with determination of blood group and Rhesus factor
- immunological diagnosis of infections, systemic diseases and tumor markers
- determination of Hormones
- Pregnancy screenings
- Chemical – microscopic examination of biological fluids: urine, feces, sputum, exudates and transudate, ejaculates, genital secretions, as well as the detection of protozoa and helminthes.
In the biochemical laboratory the coagulometer used for the study of hemostasis (Stago Start). It is guarantees the reliability and the quality of the analysis results.
In the biochemical laboratory we use analyzer (Roche Cobas c311 and Roche Cobas b221) of high technology with the software, which is designed to perform the wide spectrum of biochemical analysis. This ис а photometric system with ion – selective electrodes designed for definition of the biochemical indexes of the serum, plasma, urine, cerebrospinal fluid.
In the clinical laboratory we use a special, multi-parameter high technology hematology analyzer (Susmex XS1000), which has options for computed processing and graphic imaging of blood indexes.
For immunological researches in the laboratory we use the mechanized (automated), program-systemized analyzer (Roche Cobas c411).
In laboratory we have also hematological analyzer Mindray B1 – BloodPlus, coagulometer Coatron M1, biochemical analyzers Mindrey BS-200, Cobas h-232, Roche 9180, immunological analyzers Mindray MR-96-A, Cobas h-238.
The equipments has high productivity and provides accuracy and reliability of study results, and has internal system of the quality control.
- General blood examination
- Biochemical blood examination
- Biochemical analysis of the serum, plasma, urine, cerebrospinal fluid
- Bacteriological tests
- Cytological tests
- Histological tests
- Immunological tests
- Hormonal tests
- Clinical and laboratory tests (urine, feces, discharges from the genitals, sputum, exudative fluids, etc.)
|Tamara Galstyan, MD Write a letter Head of Laboratory Service biochemist c.b.s.|
|Isabella Hakobyan, MD Write a letter Head of Bacteriological Laboratory bacteriologist||Inna Vardanyan, MD Write a letter bacteriologist|
|Narine Manucharyan, MD Write a letter bacteriologist||Anahit Madoyan, MD Write a letter cytologist|
|Lianna Avagyan, MD Write a letter Laboratory assistant||Sonya Buzinyan, MD Write a letter Laboratory assistant|
|Hripsime Mkrtchyan, MD Write a letter biochemist||Tamara Papoyan, MD Write a letter cytologist|