Department of Cardiopulmonary Pathology
Department of Cardiopulmonary pathology of Erebouni medical center provides treatment is of more than 3,000 patients a year with cardiovascular and respiratory diseases.
The Department provides the examination and treatment of the patients with the following cardiovascular diseases:
• Coronary heart disease (CHD)
• heart failure
• Cardiac rhythm and conduction disturbance
• Pulmonary embolism and infarction, pneumonia
• Acquired valvular heart disease
The Department provides also the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of respiratory system diseases, including rare diseases:
• Chronic nonspecific pulmonary disease
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
• Pulmonary fibrosis
• Severe and complicated pneumonia
• Primary and secondary pulmonary hypertension
• Bronchial Asthma
• Multiple Bronchiectasis
• Chronic bronchitis
• Interstitial lung disease
• Various disorders of respiratory function during sleep (sleep apnea, hypopnea, etc.).
• Pleurisy of various geneses
• Tracheobronchial dyskinesia
• fibrosing alveolitis
Due to the multi-profile, highly qualified specialists and up-to-date equipment of Erebouni Medical Center, rapid and accurate diagnosis of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases is carried out, the multidisciplinary team provides effective treatment in accordance with international standards and guidelines.
In the department there are general and individual wards, designed for 1 patient. There is an intensive care 8-bed ward with oxygen therapy.
For the diagnosis of cardiovascular and lung diseases the department uses the own facilities as well as facilities of Diagnostic Clinic of MC Erebouni:
- Clinical diagnostic laboratory with the possibility of both general biochemical and immunological blood tests and microbiological, microscopic and bacteriological tests of sputum pleural punctate;
- Echocardiography with Doppler and duplex scanning
- Endoscopy (bronchoscopy) with the biopsy, as well as performance of lavage and other medical interventions
- The diagnostic cardiac catheterization of heart and vessels
- X-ray diagnostics
- Computed tomography
Examination of patients can be carried out on in-patient as well as on out-patient base.
The main priorities and directions of Department's activities are:
- Diagnosis and treatment of heart failure
- Prevention and assessment of the risk of sudden cardiac death
- Heart failure. The development of prognostic criteria.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - diagnosis, treatment, prevention of cardiac complications
|Hasmik Saiyan Write a letter Head of Department of Cardiopulmonary Pathology cardiologist-pulmonologist PhD (c.m.s.)|
|Anahit Margaryan MD Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist||Gayane Armaghanyan MD Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist|
|Nelly Grigoryan MD Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist||Tatevik Gegdjyan MD Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist|
|Alvard Dalaqyan Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist||Ruzanna Badalyan Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist|
|Sirvard Gabrielyan Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist||Satenik Hovhannisyan Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist|
|Siranush Markosyan Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist||Armine Khachatryan Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist|
|Mariam Avetisyan Write a letter cardiologist-pulmonologist|
- 26.05.2005 - 26.05.2015 - Consultation of the patients on charity base in Yerevan as well as in various regions of Armenia