Chairman of EC - Narine Rafaelovna Mamikonian.
- Hours: Monday from 14.00 to 15.00 (Specify the scheduling of appointments, please call: ......., Secretary of the EC - AP Azizbekyan);
- Ethics Committee meeting held every last Monday of the month from 14.00 in the auditorium of EMTS.
The objectives of the Ethics Committee:
- Protection of the rights and interests involved in the study patients and healthy volunteers;
- Protection of the rights and interests of researchers;
- An impartial ethical assessment of clinical and experimental studies;
- Ensuring the quality of clinical and experimental studies, in accordance with international standards;
- Ensuring public confidence in that all ethical principles will be guaranteed and respected in any conducted clinical research.
The main tasks of the Ethics Committee:
- Independently and objectively evaluate the safety and security of human rights in relation to the subject, both in the planning stage and at the stage of the study performance;
- Assess conformity of research to humanistic and ethical standards;
- Evaluate the reasonability of each study;
- Assess the compliance of researchers, technical facilities, research protocols, election of the study subjects, the quality of randomization to the principles of the high-quality of clinical trials;
- Monitoring and control of implementation of quality standards in clinical trials to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data obtained in clinical trials.
The Ethic Committee Members
|Chairman of the Ethics Committee –||Nara Rafaelovna Mamikonian -Director EMC|
|Secretary of the Ethics Committee –||Arleta Azizbekyan – Chief Nurse of EMC|
|Members of the Ethics Committee –||Mikhail V. Manoukian - Medical Director EMC|
|Arthur Albertovich Rostomyan - Executive Director EMC|
|Konstantinov - Director of Information Agency "ARKA"|
|AR Avanesyan - Director, Center for Health "Asclepius"|
|His Eminence Tatev Sargsyan - Archbishop of St. Echmiatzin|
|I. Kushkyan - a member of the volunteers group for relations with EMC visitors|
- Order for Ethic Committee creation
- List of Ethic Committee members
- Regulations on the Ethics Committee.
- The structure and regulation of the Ethic Committee
- Documentation of the Ethic Committee, reporting and archiving
- The procedure for decision-making.
- Ethical support, monitoring, follow-up and review of materials approved research.
- Requirements for Informed Consent and the procedure of its obtaining.
- Report on the implementation of multi-purpose clinical studies.
Documents for the conduct of clinical trials on the basis of EMTS;
- Protocol of Clinical Investigation (Format MS Word - 21 Kb)
- The title page (Format MS Word - 19 Kb)
- Requirements for the Provision of study materials in advance (Format MS Word - 31 Kb)
- Provision of the ethical review committee (the application) (Format MS Word - 40 Kb)
- Conclusion of a reviewer for scientific research (Format MS Word - 38 Kb)
- Forms of Informed Consent (Format MS Word - 30 Kb)
Documents for experimental studies on the basis of EMTS
- Documents of Ethic Committee needed forethic expertise conduction (Format MS Word - 29 Kb.)
- The title page (on paper folder) (format MS Word - 19 Kb.)
- A list of documents submitted to the EC to undergo ethic expertise (Format MS Word - 22 Kb.)
- Conclusion of the reviewer (Format MS Word - 37 Kb.)
- Procedure for the ethical expertise of research carried out on animals (format MS Word - 38 Kb.)
- Information regarding the volume of performed research (Format MS Word - 22 Kb.)