Admission Department of Erebouni MC consists of two divisions - routine and emergency, where patients are accepted:
- in case of planned hospitalization, according to the referral letter from outpatient clinics,
- transfers from other medical institutions, as well as according to the referral from the military enlistment office;
- according to the referral from the medical insurance company
- for emergency and urgent care - delivered by a team of ambulance in acute stage of diseases and exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- in case of independent appeal of the patient to the emergency department with deterioration of disease
In planned division of Admission Department is carried out:
- reception and registration of the patients;
- registration of medical records;
- medical examination;
- determination of the profile of a department for hospitalization of the patients;
- sanitary and hygienic processing of the patients;
- transporting the patients to appropriate departments of the Center.
The profile of accepting patients are cardiovascular, pulmonary pathology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, neurology, allergology, nephrology, hematology, surgery, urology, gynecology, ophthalmology and ENT diseases, etc.
In case of appealing to the Admission Department of the Center and to have hospitalization the patients should have
- An identity document;
- Referral for hospitalizations in prescribed form. On admission to the department of gynecology is necessary to have the referral letter from the women's clinic;
- health insurance policy;
- personal belongings (shoes and clothes, toiletries)
Urgent division of Admission Department of the Center round-the-clock provides emergency and urgent medical care and also hospitalization of patients in accordance with the referral of the ambulance service.
Here the patient has the first medical aid in the emergency wards, which are equipped with modern facilities. Then, within first 15-20 minutes is conducted a comprehensive examination of the patient. After first emergency aid the patients either discharged from the hospital with improvement or transferred to the relevant department for further treatment.
Into the activity of Admission Department of the Center the highly skilled specialists from different departments are involved. They are able to work in extreme conditions and deal with emergency situations. The team on call includes surgeon, urologist, gynecologist, neurologist and other narrow specialists, etc who are able to provide patients with any medical and diagnostic procedures.
The equipping of the Admission Department with the contemporary facilities and medical equipment allows to perform all the necessary stages of diagnosis: laboratory tests (CBC with determination of blood glucose, blood chemistry, urinalysis), electrocardiography (ECG), ultrasound of internal organs (US), X-ray examinations, CT, etc.