In the Neonatal intensive care unit of MC Erebоuni, the first days of their lives spend children born from complicated and premature births. The status of the highest, third-level Maternity Clinic providing perinatal care obliges medical staff to always be ready to provide appropriate medical care even in the most difficult cases.
The neonatal service has created conditions that meet modern standards for providing treatment and care for sick and premature newborns. The management of the medical center purchased the best equipment for intensive care: incubators of Japanese production “Atom Medical "and open resuscitation systems, phototherapy lamps, monitors, artificial lung respiration devices of Swiss and German companies "Hamilton" and "Stefan", which allow for high-frequency ventilation. The latest device of the German company "Medin" allows you to carry out the entire volume of non-invasive respiratory support, including using high frequency.
The service is also equipped with a neonatal cerebral ultrasound. This makes it possible to perform neurosonography of infants and young children with Doppler ultrasound. A screening program for hip dysplasia has also been introduced in the Maternity Clinic of MC Erebouni.
n the ICU there
- several systems to support breathing Bablle CPAP and high flow,
- centralized oxygen supply, which provide treatment for newborns with respiratory problems,
- there is a table with a heating temperature control system.
The department also has a
- phototherapy lamp
- X-ray system
- Monitors Surveillance
- laboratory equipped with modern equipment, which allows for a full examination of blood and other biological fluids,
- updated incubators, which provide optimum thermal conditions for newborns with low birth weight and premature births.